Get Whole Home Water Filtration for Better Local Water Around Upstate New York
Sophisticated water treatment from Culligan’s whole home filters solve your toughest water problems before they can cause problems for you, and your home.
The tap water in your Northern Pennsylvania, Endicott, Syracuse and Binghamton home may be plagued by some of the problems that are common in hard water sources:
- Unpleasant or foul odor from water right out of the tap
- Cloudy or discolored tap water
- Rust colored or blue/green stains or spots
- White buildup and chalky residue
- Skin, hair, and nails that feel parched after a shower or bath
- Laundry that looks like it’s been through the ringer, and may even be stained
Some of these problems may seem easy to manage, but they can be much worse if not treated quickly. The same hard water minerals that cause these issues are known to damage plumbing and appliances (like dishwashers, washing machines, and other appliances) because they are forced to work harder because of the water.
When these appliances have to labor to work properly, they use more energy, which can cause you to see a rise in your utility bill. As these appliances use more energy to compensate for the hard, inefficient water, they could put a strain on themselves, and your wallet.
Northeast Pennsylvania and Upstate New York Municipal Water Quality
Depending on where you live between Northeast Pennsylvania and Upstate New York, in the Endicott, Syracuse, Binghamton areas? Your water could come one of three sources: surface water (like lakes, rivers, and reservoirs), groundwater (like underground wells or aquifers), or a combination of the two. While each of these water sources come with their own positives and negatives, like groundwater usually being harder or surface water being susceptible to bacteria and other contaminants, there is one way to be able to not worry about your water. A whole home filter from We Are Culligan will keep your home’s water soft and safe, regardless of the problems that you may face.
Whole Home Water Filtration Solutions For Your Northern Pennsylvania, Endicott, Syracuse, Binghamton Area Home
Better water that runs clear, tastes great, and works better in ever fixture of your home is easily available with a Culligan whole home water filter that can stop your water problems right at the source. Whether you’re dealing with inefficient appliances, problems with your plumbing and fixtures, or unpleasant tastes and odors, whole home filtration is the solution to eliminate these water problems and to make your water easier on your home, and the people in it.
With solutions created by local water experts that are personalized to deal with your area’s specific hard or low-quality water, we will do everything we can to ensure that your water’s taste and performance is better in every room of your house.
Whole Home Water Filtration Benefits
Whole home filters can save you both time and money in the long run, whether it is reducing your utility bills, extending your major appliances lifespan, or causing you to use less cleaning or personal care products (like soaps, detergents, and shampoos). Soft, filtered water can even help you feel better and enjoy clothes that look better by being gentler on nails, skin, hair, laundry, and more.
- Get clear, better-tasting, fresher-smelling water from every faucet in your New York or Pennsylvania home.
- Save on utility bills by improving major appliance efficiency.
- Protect plumbing and fixtures from hard water buildup.
- Make cleaning faster with filtered water that rinses clean without cloudy residue or water spots. Improve skin, hair, and nails with softer, gentler water.
- Keep clothes looking new, longer, with filtered water that’s easier on laundry.
- Save on detergents, soaps, shampoos, and more with softer water that uses cleaners and personal products more effectively.
The Culligan Difference
Having been in business for over 80 years now, it is safe to assume that we know water problems and how to solve them. In addition, we have local Pennsylvania and New York experts who know the exact water problems that you face in your area. We’re experienced at understanding the water in your home, diagnosing the problems, and finding a whole home filtration solution that will help you treat your specific water goals.
- Get the most out of your investment with professional installation and routine maintenance to ensure maximum efficiency for the life of your whole home filter.
- Water tests are always free, and your Culligan Man will review the results with you to identify water issues and customize the right solution for your home.
- We Are Culligan is always here to help with questions for service, maintenance, repairs, and more, for worry-free customer service.
- Find the widest selection of hard-working, high-efficiency whole home water filtration systems, customized for your specific water problems.
Learn more about the home benefits of a Culligan® Whole House Water Filter!
Every liquid has a pH, including your home’s water
- Whether the pH is too high or too low, it can have damaging affects on your water
Iron is one of the most common types of problem water and can leave your fixtures and tubs with rust stains. Culligan has solutions geared towards removing the iron from your water. Find out which solution is right for your home!
Self explanatory, blue and green stains in your tubs and sinks
- Often caused by low pH levels in your water
Water should be clear, if not why would you drink it?
- The only way to find out what’s making your water the wrong color is with a water analysis
- Did you know Culligan offers a Free Water Analysis?
If your laundry is coming out of the washer with stains, it could be your water
- Iron is just one of the possible reasons for your water damaging your clothes
- Don’t ruin your favorite shirt, get your water tested!
Water may smell musty or sometimes described as fishy
- This can be caused by iron and copper in your home’s water
Get your water tested to determine what’s causing your water to smell
Culligan® Whole House Filter Overview
Get cleaner water from every tap, every faucet, and in every room with the Culligan® Total Home Water Conditioner. Our hardworking two-in-one solution provides cleaner, softer Culligan water everywhere you want, with the added benefit of filtering out unpleasant contaminants like chlorine.*
Explore customizable filtration solutions designed to suit all kinds of whole-house needs, from hard water problems like stubborn soap scum and residue, to bitter taste or chlorine odors. A whole-house water filter from Culligan treats your problem water directly at the source, so you enjoy the benefits of cleaner, fresher water from every faucet. Culligan has 80 years of experience with all types of problem water so you can have peace of mind that your family’s water is in good hands with your local Culligan Man®.
Culligan® Whole House Filter Specifications
- Non-corrosive control valve designed to deliver years of reliable service
- ACCUSOFT® Microprocessor offers worry-free operation of your whole-house filter, even in power outages
- Dubl-Safe brine refill valve provides peace of mind during refill
- CUL-FLO-VALV® makes operation easyGuest Cycle recharge option generates an extra supply of filtered water with the touch of a button
- CULLEX® resin provides maximum capacity, stability, and long-lasting operation
- Quadra-Hull® Tank delivers dependable operation thanks to multiple layers of construction
- High-grade quartz underbedding distributes water evenly, maximizing water flow
FAQ About Culligan® Whole House Filter Systems
1. What are the benefits of the Quadra-Hull® tank?
Culligan’s Quadra-Hull® tank is one of the strongest water tanks available on a water softener. The exclusive four-layer construction of the Quadra-Hull® tank provides more protection than industry standard fiberglass and metal tanks. This design makes them impervious to rust and corrosion and they are UV resistant. Culligan's Quadra-Hull® tanks offer a limited lifetime warranty on the tank and internal components.
2. What is filtered water?
Filtered water typically refers to water that has gone through a filtration process to reduce the amount of iron, hydrogen sulfide, aesthetic chlorine taste or odor, as well as microorganisms such as cryptosporidium and giardia.
Water filtration involves separating mineral particles, like particulates, iron, hydrogen sulfide, or organic matter, from the water molecule (H2O). By passing water through a "filter bed," or "media bed," these granular particles are trapped, allowing the cleaner water to pass through.